Languages

Thursday 1 October 2015

You

I feel like every blog post I ever write is me apologizing to you guys... So in this blog post I am not going to say Sorry once (well apart from just then).


I'm going to start again. Hi, my name is Jeana and I am interested in photography and beauty and fashion. (Better). The truth is i'm unique, just like you, and I know that sounds like I am a primary school teacher, but its true, its you that this is for and that is why I love blogging. Any time,I am personally sad or angry or just need to vent, I write. Sure that seems geeky and strange but it really isn't , I just write and see where it takes me. Again what I love to do is blog, and sure I don't do enough of it, but every time I pick up this laptop, I put of ''Me, Myself and I'' because of guilt, guilt of not posting. So I hop onto to Polyvore (www.polyvore.com) and make an outfit or something like that and post it. I know that it is a terrible post, but I do it anyway. So from now on, I am declaring that I will post, at least once a week!


So, how are you guys, do you enjoy my writing, what do you think i should post about, I have a few ideas. Stick around for my next post (today or tomorrow) and I hope you like it!!



Jeana

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment